Canadian Resort & Travel Association

Jama Campay

JAMA CAMPAY represents the most competitive investment opportunity on the northern coast of Ecuador. In these years of development, JAMA CAMPAY has established itself as the most exclusive private gated community in the area. In the first 51 acres, will be built up to 180 housing units including houses and apartments (just 30% of the total will be apartments). This means that we will only use 40% of the land for housing construction, leaving 60% of the land for recreational areas, gardens and services.

There are 70 units on site already. Our comparative advantage and main promise is that when you open the door of your home, wherever you are, within the project, you will SEE and HEAR the ocean, and FEEL the breeze. The Beach Club & Resort had opened its services: private units collection, a restaurant, a lounge, semi-olympic pool, business center, spaces for social and corporate events, Deli Market, coffee shop, medical dispensary, gym, SPA services on your own room

Top crossmenu